A great way to get out and experience the great outdoors! Climb a top one of these beautiful creatures and enjoy the scenery! Here is a list of some of the riding stables in the area.
The 1-4 are located in the national park. Cades Cove Stables offers hay rides and carriage rides as well as single rider. Smokemont offers wagon rides.
Be sure to call or check websites for operating times, rates and restrictions.
1. Smoky Mountain Riding Stables, 1720 East Parkway, Gatlinburg TN 865-436-5634
2. Smokemont Riding Stables, 135 Smokemont Riding Stable Road, Cherokee, NC 828-497-2373
3. Sugarlands Riding Stable, 1409 Parkway Gatlinburg, TN, 865-436-3535
4. Cade’s Cove Riding Stables, Cades Cove Townsend, TN, 865-448-9009
5. Five Oaks Riding Stables, 1630 Parkway, Sevierville, TN, 877-538-0569
6. Davy Crockett Riding Stables, 550 Old Cades Cove Rd, Townsend TN 865-448-6411
7. Deer Farm Riding Stables, 470 Happy Hollow Lane, Sevierville, TN 865-429-2276
8. Big Rock Dude Ranch, 909 Little Cove Rd, Pigeon Forge, TN 865-428-9398
9. Next to Heaven Riding Stables, 1239 Wears Valley Rd, Townsend TN 865-448-9150
10. McCarter’s Riding Stable, 923 Robinson Gap Road, Sevierville, TN 865-436-5354
11. Cedar Ridge Stables, 3 mi out of Sevierville, 865-428-5802
12. Douglas Lake View Stables, 1650 Providence Road, Sevierville, TN 423-428-3587